OH MY FUCKING GOD
Album: Ocean Avenue
IF I COULD FIND YOU NOW THINGS WOULD GET BETTERRRRRRRRR
WE COULD LEAVE THIS TOWN AND RUN FOREVERRRRRR
I KNOW SOME WHERE SOME HOW WE’LL BE TOGETHERRRRR
LET YOUR WAVES CRASH DOWN ON ME AND TAKE ME
AWAYYYY EEEEE YEAHHHH EEEE YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Why don’t I own this?
The designer is here: http://www.pengtaodesign.com/pages/tea_time.html
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY
O. M. G. Want
I sent the creator an email to notify me when its available for sale. I’ll buy em for you too :D
夜と虹色 (Iridescent Night) // 古川本舗 (Furukawa Honpo)
New album coming out November 6th, 2013.
Album: キルラキル リアレンジ&リミックス・サントラCD 1
An acoustic remix of Blumenkranz included on Kill la Kill BD Volume 1 bonus disc
This is something that slips past the Western viewers- it looks like it’s reaching out for Chihiro, in a malicious way, to the Western viewers. It’s what I thought growing up.
However, now, that I know that it’s a way of signalling for someone to ‘Come here!’ in Japan, the scene takes on a whole new meaning.
That spirit knows that if Chihiro doesn’t eat the food, she will disappear. And it knows if it offers the food, she cannot be cursed as a gluttonous pig because it wouldn’t have been stolen.
Just a unique take when you have all of the context.
And also, the red lanterns spell out ‘おいで’ which translates to “Come here” or “Come in” :)
Looks like these are official arts.
Rain Redux Edit
This theme was made when i had no sleep for about 24 hours and i drank 10 energy drinks
Here are the features!!
- 500px posts only
- You can edit the background, text, sidebar text, links, and tag colors
- 2 extra links
- You can have a background, favicon, corner and header image
- You can show/remove tags, audio art, and the avatar on your sidebar
- You can either have a transparent or white sidebar
- You can have a music player (this is very important though!! you can only use billy for the music and you have to remove <embed src= for it to work!!)
- New pixel font!!
- Option for maximized background